All pages of this website are copyright protected: ® / ™ trademarks © A1 Imports Inc. All rights reserved.
Restriction on use of materials on this site
(1) You agree not to re-use material from this website. In particular, you agree not to copy, distribute, republish, upload, post, or transmit anything unless you get our written consent-first. There's one exception: you may download material onto one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only, provided you don't delete or change any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices. But please don't modify the materials or use them for any other purpose; if you do, you'll be violating our intellectual property rights.
(2) Everything you download, plus all files, all images incorporated in or generated by the software, and all data accompanying it-is considered licensed to you by this company. That means that we retain full and complete ownership to the software and to all of the associated intellectual-property rights. So you're not allowed to redistribute or sell the material-or to reverse-engineer, disassemble, or otherwise convert it to any other form that people can use.
(1) This company will not be liable for any damages or injury that accompany or result from your use of its site. These include (but are not limited to) damages or injury caused by any:
Use of (or inability to use) the site
Use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our site
Failure of performance
Defect Delay in operation or transmission
(2) Keep in mind that we are not liable for any damages, including:
Damages intended to compensate someone directly for a loss or injury
Damages reasonably expected to result from a loss or injury (legally, "consequential damages")
Other miscellaneous damages and expenses resulting directly from a loss or injury (legally, "incidental damages")
(3) Furthermore, we are not liable even if we've been negligent or if our authorized representative has been advised of the possibility of such damages-or both.
(4) In any event, our liability to you for all losses, damages, injuries, and claims of every kind (whether the damages are claimed under the terms of a contract, or they're claimed to be caused by negligence or other wrongful conduct, or they're claimed under any other legal theory) will not be greater than the amount you paid to access our site.
The materials in our sites are provided as is. This means that (subject to the exception below) this company disclaims all express and implied warranties about the material in the sites. This includes (but is not limited to) warranties:
That the material is of any particular level of quality or fit for a particular purpose
That the functional elements contained in the materials will be uninterrupted or error-free
That our sites or the servers that makes them available are free of viruses or other harmful components
That successful results or outcomes will result from properly following any instructions, directions or recipes contained in the materials. (We think our recipes are great, but we have no control over conditions in your particular kitchen or household that we don't know about) In addition to the above, you (and not this company) assume the entire cost of all necessary servicing, repair or correction.
We sometimes provide access to other World Wide Web sites from our sites. But we don't endorse or approve any products or information offered at sites you reach through our site. Check the Uniform Resource Locator (URL) address provided in your WWW browser to see if you are still in a A1 Imports Inc. operated site or have moved to another site. Jurisdiction Unless otherwise specified, the materials in our sites are presented to provide information about this company plush and its products. We in no way imply that the materials on the sites are appropriate or available for use outside of Canada. If you use our sites from locations outside of Canada, you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws.
This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted according to the laws of Canada, in the province of Quebec, as applicable. If any provision of this agreement is unlawful, void or unenforceable, it will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. this company may modify this agreement at any time, simply by updating this posting and without notice to you.
®/™ trademarks © A1 Imports Inc.